Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Reconciliation

Email: Wednesday, 3 December, 2008 5:42 AM
From: "Gordon Brown"
To: chief.electoral.office@justice.govt.nz
Dear Dr Catt, Hon McGechan
I was wondering if you could help me please? I am struggling to reconcile the decisions below:
- Electoral Commission decision 2008-47, Green Party, election advertisement
- Electoral Commission decision 2008-45, ACT New Zealand, election advertisement

Your organisation has refered a complaint about a jacket to the police, but not a complaint about a sign. I look forward to your response.

Gordon Brown
Wellington

2 comments:

homepaddock said...

And if a jacket, why not a bathing suit? http://homepaddock.wordpress.com/2008/12/03/if-his-jacket-breached-the-efa-why-didnt-her-bathing-suit/

Clunking Fist said...

I missed that one!